Re: Zmailer 2.97 and Linux compile question

> Hello,
>
>   I am trying to compile zmailer 2.97 on a linux 486/25 but it isn't
> going so well.  My linux is the latest "slackware" with a kernel
> 1.0.9.  I don't know that much about C programming but I suspect that
> a library that I need isn't there.  I get lots of errors while
> nbdm.c is compiling, it complains that there are undefined symbols -
> they are all _dbm_*.  I am using the nameserver software that came
> with the slackware release.
> Thanks, Murray

Me again.  I should add that it's the "router" that doesn't compile.
Murray Latter                            Phone: (902) 457-6460
Coordinator Network Services             Email: Murray.Latter@MSVU.Ca
Mount Saint Vincent University           Fax:   (902) 445-3960
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
B3M 2J6