Re: two zmailers?

Matti,

> 	I have made a lot more "dramatic" further developement of the
> 	Zmailer, and my version is available from   ftp.funet.fi.
> 	I do have a port to Solaris 2.3 -- in fact my developement
> 	testbed is Solaris 2.3..

I just downloaded 2.97 a couple of days ago. And it compiled alright. But when
running it, I got a message saying something like ``cannot fopen("-M")" and
then the router dumped core and died on me. To get things to work, I had to go
through the aliases.cf file and remove all references to -M. Then it worked.
Anyone else have this problem?

I'm running under Solaris 2.3. Matti, is there a reason that the host envelope
still says 2.2? (5.2 actually, but that's the same thing of course). Also,
there are quite a few compiler warnings being generated.

Thanks, Torben

P.S. The README.solaris file suggest setting NOBODY to -2. Under Solaris 2.3,
don't do this. It should be 60001 instead.