[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: zmailer 2.2.e3 and PC with NUPop problem
- To: "Nancy Worth, Computing Support Div." <WORTH@medac.med.utoronto.ca>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: zmailer 2.2.e3 and PC with NUPop problem
- From: Edwin Allum <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 22:45:24 +0200
- In-Reply-To: "Nancy Worth, Computing Support Div." <WORTH@medac.med.utoronto.ca> "zmailer 2.2.e3 and PC with NUPop problem" (Sep 30, 11:02am)
On Sep 30, 11:02am, "Nancy Worth, Computing Support Div." wrote:
> it only wants the name like mcapp.med
> (not mcapp.med.utoronto.ca or mcapp).
Well, this is not correct. To be simple and consistent, it should be a
There is some hostname inconsistencies in zmailer2.2.e3 if your nsswitch.conf
file has hosts search order: nisplus|files dns.
This has been worked around in zmailer2.2.e4 available from:
Hopefully now everything should use the resolver and return FQDN hostnames
regardless of what is set in /etc/nsswitch.conf.
- two zmailers?
- From: Paul Ribeiro <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Sun, 2 Oct 1994 05:46:48 +0200)