Re: anyone comipled zmailer v2.9 on AIX v3.2.5?

> Anyone compiled zmailer v2.9 on AIX v3.2.5? Do you have a working hostenv
> file for AIX?

	There isn't 2.9 at all, there are several of 2.9X'es which are
	my pre-3 status dumps.

	As for the AIX, I haven't tried, though maybe I could get an
	access to an AIX machine with a compiler.

	There are some critical routines already in the  libc/aixsupport.c
	but they are untested in Zmailer environment.  (However, unlike
	the code-fragment claims, that IS documented in -- I think -- "BSD
	porting guide for AIX", or some such.  That is something I recall
	from years back when the AIX was a newborn, and I looked at it just
	because it was a new thing :)    Neat ideas, but horrible package..)

	I bet there are FAQs at some AIX-centered newsgroups about how to
	do the porting.

> Thanks
> Pok Ng
>
> ps: I am still trying to find out the company which support zmailer. If you
> have any info, please let me know. Thanks

	Eh, well..  Ask me :)  -- actually I am supposed to form
	that company, but I am a bit slow when it becomes to such
	paperwork.  (Coding it easy, papers and IRS are not..)

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi>