Re: Router dumping core

> 	PS: My CNAME recursion blocker was coded in a year or so ago..
> 	    Could you see, why sometimes  router  can route, but SMTP
> 	    doesn't find MXes, nor As ?  Wierd, isn't it ?

Yes, I do see that..  It is strange indeed .... On a related note, I
see that you changed i-smtp.cf to the following, don't you want the
first ?  I do not understand the value in changing this relation to
bind,any ....

# Define BIND databases
 #relation -t bind,cname -n -s 200 canon  # T_CNAME canonicalize hostname
 relation -t bind,any -n -s 200 canon  # T_CNAME canonicalize hostname
 relation -t bind,mx -s 200 mxhosts # T_MX

/mh