Re: Router dumping core

> Yeah, I too spotted Rayan using Toronto systems from
> UUNET Canada, but I didn't know he became its President..
>
> > At 8:49 AM 6/28/94, Marco Hernandez wrote:
> > >Greetings all:
> > >
> > >        I'm just wondering if anyone has been experiencing their router
> > >process dumping core.  I am running version 2.90-940626 on a Sparc LX,
> > >sunos 4.1.3_U1 ...  Zmailer was compiled with gcc 2.5.8  ..
> > >
> > >        Outside of a few warning, compilation went fine ...  I am running
> > >six routerd, ... before I start lurking into the dumps, I'd like to
> > >know if anyone has had this problem ...
>
> 	I am seeing it too, but beats me what is up..
> 	(careless string-pointers somewhere ?)  Maybe this night..
> 	Maybe a problem with  rfc822.ssl -- use the old version ?

Which version, the original 2.2 ? or one of your intermediates.  BTW,
just happened again ...  I get several core file in the top level
/var/spool/postoffice  it looks like only three of the router deamons
dumped core ?

Question, it seems that when running 2.2, the router processes each
consumed about equal CPU, even over the long haul, now there are bit
differences between them ....

Looks like I have to keep a close eye on things ...

Cheers,

Marco