Zmailer 2.2 problems

Dear Mr. Aarnio,

I am working at my diploma work regarding the configuration of the
mail system of the "Politehnica" University of Bucharest.  I decided
that the best MTA for the mail server is the Zmailer.  This decision
was only based on theoretical considerations.  Now I have to configure
the system and prove that it was a good choice.  I obtained the
zmailer sources from the Technische Hochschule Darmstadt where they
use the Zmailer as MTA for a network of the students.

I installed the Zmailer on our server (HP 9000/817S, HP-UX 8.02) and
had a few problems to compile it.  Afterwards, when I tried to make it
work I found some more problems which I also solved.  At the moment
the router still does not work properly.  When I call the builtin
function "listaddresses" I get the results and immediately after that
the router ends without any messages.  Is this a known problem and is
there a patch available?

I will include here some outputs from the router:

Output 1

z# echo misco@pub.ro | listaddresses
misco@pub.ro
z# #

Output 2

z# aliases neurom
'":include:/usr/mail.lists/neurom"'
z# listaddresses < /usr/mail.lists/neurom
pcristea@ipb.ro
florea@ipb.ro
seba@bestdpx.power-dept.pub.ro
horatiu@alpha.amotion.pub.ro
amflorea@ulise.cs.pub.ro
irinal@paul.dsp.pub.ro
mihaim@paul.dsp.pub.ro
mihail@paul.dsp.pub.ro
buiu@roipb.bitnet
george@lnx.cib.pub.ro
cata@lnx.cib.pub.ro
dadriana@vala.elia.pub.ro
marton@uttgm.ro
bgeorge@ulise.cs.pub.ro
z#  routeuser $(list local - neurom default_attributes)
(((smtp ipb.ro pcristea@ipb.ro g1)))
z# pub.pub.ro: not found
pub.ro: not found
pub: not found