Re: MIME and Zmailer

> Will Zmailer support QUOTED-PRINTABLE to 8-BIT Mime messages convert for
> ESMTP delivery?

	It does.
Well, not 100%, but for most of the time.
The 100% support is in the queue for "things to do".

	ftp.funet.fi:/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/zmailer...

>     By the way, I did torture-test Zmailer's 8BITMIME, and it did
> successfully convert the 8-bit characters to QUOTED-PRINTABLE.
> I guess what it does not do so far is MIME-encapsulate bounced
> messages, nor does it convert from QUOTED-PRINTABLE to 8-BIT for
> local delivery, as some people have said would be desirable...

	It does -- if you run  "mailbox" with option "-8"

However the support isn't 100%, it happens only for  text/plain messages.

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>