Spaces as delimeters

Greetings:

	I'm running the stock toronto ZMailer (2.2 I believe) and have
run into a problem with one of my apps.  It seems that ZMailer does
not like To: or cc: fields of the form:

	To:	user@foo.bar user1@foo.bar user2@foo.bar

	Whenever It gets mail like that, Zmailer collapses the spaces and
I wind up with the following error:

Illegal-Object: Syntax error in To: address found on yukon.cren.org:
        To:     marco@mh-slip.cren.netmarco@digital.cosn.org
                                      ^-missing end of address

	I believe that 822 allows spaces between addresses !  Also the
mail does get delivered to each recipient but with the error line
above, so the envelope does generate two Mail From: lines

	I think this rewrite is done in the router ?  Any insight would
be helpfull

Cheers,

Marco