MEA version on non-Sun platforms

Hello everyone!

I am implementing zmailer "mea" version on a non-Sun platform, a DECstation
5000/125 ULTRIX 4.3A O/S.  While looking at the "results" I thought I would
pose the question:

Is anybody else using "mea" on a non-Sun O/S?

I am at the stage now where it all works except the router which also works
but which also grows to a size > 20 megabytes which kills the other things
running. The basic 2.2 router from Toronto uses 600-700K so something is
definitely not right. The only way to survive using "mea" is to run router
periodically and kill it frequently. I am sure this problem is not seen on
the Sun...

 - Terry Combs                          Appalachian State University
   combstm@appstate.edu (Internet)      Boone, NC  28608
   combstm@appstate     (Bitnet)        (704)262-6297  FAX= 262-2236