Re: "~" - special character for smtpserver?

> Coming through rfc821scn.c in smtpserver I see definition for '~' (tilde)
> as follows:
> the character '~' should not be considered as special one as it has ASCII
> code of 126.

	Right, but how come you found out about it ?

That is, give me an example address where "~" is present,
else I just won't believe somebody to use it...

In every case I have now updated the relevant source module.

I hope to get some time soon to do more to the Zmailer, than
at last couple weeks have been possible..

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>