Re: Dialup e-mail transfer

> Dear Matti:
>
> Thanks a lot for your help!
>
> I will take only a bit more of your time: ZMAILER implements the
> TURN facility. Otherwise, can you tell me what MAIL SERVER implements it?

	I said: "none that I am aware of".

	Furthermore, I don't think it has ever been implemented.

	Zmailer could be programmed to implement it in some degree.
	(That is, in a manner I wrote on my brainstorming section..)

	I don't have time now to explain why "TURN" is potential security
	hole -- improper implementation may allow capture of wrong queue..

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>