Dialup e-mail transfer

E-MAIL GURUS:

I have a problem and would like to know if there is a solution for it.

"The machine named VORTEX is MAIL and DNS SERVER for domain X.Y.Z.
 The domain X.Y.Z access INTERNET by dialup telephone line. The domain
 X.Y.Z will have a PC (with DOS or WINDOWS) which will be the MAIL
 SERVER for X.Y.Z.
 The question is: how can the PC take all the mail stored in VORTEX?
 We had rather that the transfer was done using IP, more precisely with
 SMTP. We know that the SMTP protocol specification has the TURN facility
 but we have not seen any implamentation of MAIL SERVER and MAIL CLIENT
 which use it. We have alredy tested KA9Q (PC side) but it does not implement
 the TURN facility."

Thanks a lot for your help!

Marcelo Spohn (spohn@darwin.cesup.ufrgs.br)
National Supercomputer Center