Snapshot of zmailer-mea-940505.tar.gz is available...

... on  ftp.funet.fi:/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/ -directory.

It seem to have problems on Solaris when compiled natively, but
SunOS 4.1.3 binaries run just fine on Solaris..

I think it is better to let you all to try your hands on it, than
to keep it yet some more weeks for waiting me to come up with the
solution, which has not shown to be simple to come up with..

A major (?) improvement there is with  proto/cf/ -files.
Now they should manage proper result quoting all the time
so that no obscure errors due to
	if [ = x ]; then ...
will occur anymore.

It does compile on Solaris 2.3 with GCC 2.5.6/2.5.8, it even runs
except it does not like reading lengthy external files containing addresses
(so, a $MAILSHARE/lists/LISTNAME  is better to have under 4kB until
 the SIGSEGV is solved...)

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>