UUCP gateway configuration

Hi,
I've run into what may be a dumb problem.
We are running a medium size uucp gateway. We depend on uucp maps for local
routing, and we use MXs to route mail elsewhere. For doing this, we have
uucp protocol before smtp.

Now, some local (i.e. covered by pathdb info) sites are switching to SMTP,
and here comes the question:
How do I prevent the router to resolv an address that has an MX pointing to
us as smtp delivery ... to us!

The configs I have access to do the trick by putting uucp neighbours in the
routes table, but this implies mantaining a large number of entries there.

May be redefinig smto_neighbour ?

-tron

--
Carlos G Mendioroz <tron@secyt.gov.ar>