Re: ZMAILER activity

> Does anybody know what is going on with ZMAILER?
> I noticed that the package at UTU.FI has been removed and that the original
> version (2.2) is all that is there now.

  Eh, once upon a time I had put a version into UTU.FI, but that is obsolete.
Reach for my version at:
	ftp.funet.fi:/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/

That machine was down for a few days due to a few cable problems
coinceding at the same time, plus several routing related problems
which are happening in Finland while FUNET routing staff keeps
upgrading our routers to run OSPF..  (Cisco CSC/3 runs out of memory
on several critical systems, we need to upgrade those processors
all around the country..)

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>