How can I...

I want to be able to have all mail held for a user while I do
some maintenance on his/her account.  Would the following work if
I pointed the users .forward at a script containing:

	#!/bin/sh
	#
	#	75 == EX_TEMPFAIL from sysexits.h
	#
	exit 75

Thanks,
Dan Ehrlich
--
Dan Ehrlich - Systems Analyst - PSU Computer Science and Engineering
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc