Re: how do I replace /bin/sh with something like smrsh?

> How could I replace /bin/sh with something like smrsh in zmailer?  Is
> there a way to do this through the configuration files or would I have
> to find all occurences of /bin/sh in the sources and change them?  Is
> anyone already doing anything like this?

  Only module possibly needing it (which I doubt, as Zmailer security
is pretty tight..) is  transports/mailbox/mailbox.c
That one runs local delivery pipes etc on which you may want to have  smrsh.

Have a look into there.

	/Matti Aarnio  <mea@nic.funet.fi>