Re: looping in the router

Hello,
	I was offline for most of the last week, and didn't have time
before this to look after your questions..  (ok, excuses..)

> Using zmailer 2.2 (with mea@utu.fi additions) under ultrix 4.2a:
>
> The following two messages were found to be looping the router.

  Looping ? In what manner to be exact ?
Without that knowledge, I have to throw some guesses:

  Are you sure you don't have `PUNTHOST' defined ?
(That is my first idea, but it would make all local deliveries
 about impossible..)

Also, if `naser' has some peculiar .forward, or alias to himself.
(That looping should be blocked by the alias expansion system, though.)

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi>

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi> ( <mea@utu.fi> )