incomming mail problems

Hello:

	I'm having problems with incomming mail and zmailer.  I just
installed the software on a SPARCStation LX running SUNOS 4.1.3 and used
the default configuration files.  The program compiled fine and is sending
out mail OK but my incomming mail just vanishes.  No bounces, no error
messagem the logs look normal but nothing is placed into the users
mailbox,

	Yes, the MAILBOX variable in /etc/zmailer.conf is set
correctly.  Any hints, clues would be appreciated.....

Thanks ..

Marco Hernandez