Re: Zmailer Documentation

Hello:

We recently installed zmailer and after using MMDF and struggling with
sendmail just want to know what to look for.  The individual that
installed it neglected to give me training or documentation.  Is
there someplace I can pick-up just the user documentation?  In going
thru a couple sites chosen at random from an Archie listing, I did
not see anything except the basic README file.

Thanks.
--bob

p.s.  My subscription to his list has been sent in but I do not know
if it is in effect yet so please cc: me on any postings being made.

Robert (Bob) L. Stringfield      HQ USAREUR & 7A (ODCSPER)
CMR 420 Box 1687
APO AE 09063
ETS: 370-6517/8444  COML: 06221-57-6517/8444 (Germany)
FAX: 06221-390838  IRC Nick - DeathStar (:ds)
bstring@heidelberg-emh17.army.mil or bstring%heidelberg-emh17.army.mil
   @vm1.nodak.edu
                   Truth:  IGNORANCE hates knowledge....