Re: zmailer on DEC Alpha OSF1

> Here is a hostenv file, and some diffs.  Note that, with these changes, you
> need to define one of ULTRIXGETMNT, OSFGETMNT, or SUNGETMNT in the hostenv
> file.
>
> Also, define -D_BSD in the Config file.

  Could you make available the whole  libc/mail.c -- or make diffs from
the Toronto source -- getmntpt() et.al. don't exist in my source at all..

Btw:	I just made RFC1425/1426/(1427)/1428 features into the SMTP-server,
	as well as transport/smtp.  It seems to interoperate with latest
	PMDF (RFC142[5678] reference implementation), as well as do proper
	downgrading when sending  "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8BIT" to
	system which doesn't handshake properly.. ("old" BSD sendmails)

I had hoped to get all your patches together (not only mr. Middleton,
all others as well), and thus make a new reference level -- which Rayan
should put out, but it has been so long since last word from him..

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>