$POSTOFFICE/router directory question

Hello all,

   This morning when I came to work and checked my zmailer status I
noticed that there were 180 messages in the $POSTOFFICE/router
directory and no files in any other $POSTOFFICE directories.  Usually
when a system on campus can't accept mail for whatever reason the
messages just sit in the $POSTOFFICE/queue directory with associated
control files in $POSTOFFICE/transport and $POSTOFFICE/scheduler/smtp.
What happened?
Is there a way to send them on their way?
Thanks!

Murray Latter                            Phone: (902) 457-6460
Coordinator Network Services             Email: Murray.Latter@MSVU.CA
Mount Saint Vincent University           Fax:   (902) 445-3960
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3M 2J6