Location of official release of Zmailer.

Hello,
   I have just joined this mailing list and would be interested in
finding out the name of the FTP site where the official zmailer
distribution is located.  I have used 'archie' and found old versions and
tried downloading them but have yet to find a version within the last
year or so.  Last summer I found a version somewhere that looked pretty
recent and even had a couple or three patches to it, but I have subsequently
lost that file.

It would be nice if the README that comes with the ZMAILER pointed to
where to get the current version (unless I'm blind and missed it! :-)

   Thanks!
    - David Summers
   (dws@engr.uark.edu)