mail alias problem

I am using zmailer 2.2 on a SunOS 4.1.3 system.  I am unable
to get the following alias to work:

   testuser: "|/usr/local/bin/mail2box"

'mail2box' is a 'sh' script to print the message to a printer.
When I send mail to 'testuser', zmailer returns the mail with the
following message:

-------------

A copy of your message is being returned to you due to difficulties
encountered while attempting to deliver your mail.

The following errors occurred during message delivery processing:

<local - "|/usr/local/bin/mail2box" 29999>: mail to program disallowed

Can anyone suggest what I need to change to get this to work?

Ken Hinson                             Telephone:  (703) 231-7224
Mathematics Department                       FAX:  (703) 231-5960
Virginia Tech University                Internet:  hinsonkp@math.vt.edu
Blacksburg, VA  24061-0123                Bitnet:  hinsonkp@vtmath