Re: Port to BSD/386 or 386/BSD

Terry,

My friend David Hogan ported ZMailer to BSD/386.  It worked well for some
months.  As I recall the port didn't present any particular problems for him;
I wasn't there when it was done, but I don't remember him mentioning anything
out of the ordinary, and had there been I think he would have.

David is no longer on the ZMailer list (since he doesn't use it any more,
since the hardware he was doing this on is no longer running UNIX), but I
don't doubt that he would be willing to help you as he can.  Why don't you
write to him at the address in the cc: header with your questions?

OK,
John.