Re: Bug found

According to Matti Aarnio:

>   Are you sure ?  I wonder why I never get such a case in here.
> Could you show me your  1) /etc/zmailer.conf, 2) $MAILSHARE/db/localnames
> 3) $MAILSHARE/db/routes   ?
> (And of course: name your REAL "aahost.."  ccsun.tuke.cs ?)

aahost... is really ccsun.tuke.cs. There are mentioned files:

1) /etc/zmailer.conf

       ZCONFIG=/etc/zmailer.conf
       HOSTENV=SunOS4.1
       SHELL=/bin/sh
       MAILBIN=/usr/lib/mail/bin
       MAILSHARE=/usr/lib/mail
       MAILVAR=/usr/lib/mail
       MAILBOX=/var/spool/mail
       POSTOFFICE=/var/spool/postoffice
       LOGDIR=/var/log
       #LOGLEVEL="file: recipient:"
       MANDIR=/usr/man
       CC=cc # gcc -Wall -pedantic
       COPTS=-g
       RANLIB=ranlib # : ar does the work of ranlib under System V
       NOBODY=29999
       #NROUTERS=10
       MAILSERVER=ccsun.tuke.cs
       SMTPOPTIONS="-l /var/log/smtpserver"
       #PUNTHOST=ccsun.tuke.cs
       #SMARTHOST=uccsun

2) $MAILSHARE/db/localnames   (is empty)

       #a This *entire* file must be kept sorted (comments included!)
       #b $hostname need not be in this file

3) $MAILSHARE/db/routes

       #a This *entire* file must be kept sorted (comments included!)
       #b entries in this file are checked first by router.cf. they have the form
       #c	name	channel!next_destination
       #d A leading . on the name indicates that all subdomains match as well

       .bitnet			smtp!earn.cvut.cs
       tuke.cs			smtp!tuke.ef.tuke.cs

> 	/Matti Aarnio <mea@utu.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>

K a m i l   K U K U R A