mmdf --> zmailer interface problems

I receive mail from a mmdf site which put a From_ line in the message.
The router interpret this line as a bad envelope line and discard the message.

Unix From_ lines are handled correctly by rmail, but if the message
come from the smtp channel...

Is there a way to say to mmdf not to add the unix from_ line or to make
the router ignore such line?

|Massimo Fusaro  | E-mail: max@sixcom.it                            |
|Sixtel S.p.A.   | X400: c=it;admd=garr;prmd=IUnet;O=sixcom;S=max   |
|Milan, Italy    | Phone: +39 (2) 3192 216                          |