NIS/zmail

Thanks to M. Aarnio and J. DiMarco for their help with
the YP problems.  However, my problems go back even
further.

Two new questions:

1)	Will zmail work using the name resolution built in
	using NIS? If so, are the changes made in
	hostenv/SunOSxx:  Comment out resolv parts and include
	host parts?

2)	If we're content to have SMARTHOST handle all nonlocal
	mail, can we do without name resolution whatsoever?

TIA,
Tim

Tim Arnold                      Instructional Computing
Internet: arnold@stat.ncsu.edu  North Carolina State Univ.
BITNET  : ARNOLD@NCSUSTAT       Dept. of Statistics, Raleigh NC 27695
Phone   : 919 515 2584          FAX: 919 515 7591