Re: Backbones, Hetrogenous Hubs and Zmailer

  Well, I've the code in production, and the changes are fairly small.
I'll package them up presently... After I make them pretty.

   Mostly one sets up MX records pointing to one's mailhub and
to any special cases, and then turns the hub ``on'' by adding a
line to a ``localdomains'' file.
   Quite easy to administer, and all machines can run identical code
despite serving different comunities.
   Even better, I can move communities around without them noticing (:-))

--dave